The League of California Cities - Annual Conference & Expo
KMA is excited to once again join Exhibitors at the upcoming League of Cities Annual Conference & Expo, taking place September 20th - September 22nd at the SAFE Credit Union Convention Center in Downtown Sacramento. The Expo connects public officials throughout California to businesses providing services to cities. KMA staff attending this year's Expo include: Paul Marra, Reena Arvizu, Ryan Koyanagi and Alfredo Reyes-Vega. Stop by Booth 718 to see how your city could benefit from KMA's expertise.
Some of the many topics this year include:
- Fees! You Got 'Em. How Do They Work today?
- Homelessness to Housed. How Cities Create and Leverage Strong Partnerships
- Assets and Opportunities: Surplus Land Act 101
- Minority Leaders Reshaping Local Government
- Building in Economically Challenging Times
- Navigating New State Housing Laws
- Adapting Main Street for a Changing Retail Landscape
- Building America's Greenest City Hall
- The Joint Powers Act and Its Utilization in California
- California Economic Forecast: A Look Ahead